I am looking for a Agriculture worker for my client based near Hertford for an immediate start. This role is a temporary position but may lead to a permanent position for the right person
Focusing on plant production, to work in all areas of the nursery including plant care and maintenance, order picking and plant selecting, plant sale and display, to enable Company objectives to be met.
1. Work efficiently as part of the nursery team at either site, to ensure all stock is grown, nurtured and displayed to the highest possible standards.
2. Plant production, husbandry & maintenance
3. Order picking, packing and loading
4. Assist with loading and unloading of deliveries of nursery stock
5. Site maintenance
6. Work with your manager and the team to develop an excellent customer service culture
7. Take responsibility for your personal development and engage with the Company staff reviews.
8. Assist with any other tasks that can reasonably be considered to be appropriate to this position and within your capabilities.
• Work with your manager and team leader to ensure all stock is grown and maintained to the highest possible standard.
• Plant production, care & maintenance including potting, watering, weeding and setting out of plants
• Selection and packing of plants to stock up nursery beds or despatch on customer orders
• As part of a nursery team be available on a rota basis to work over weekends and bank holidays to ensure continuity of plant care, particularly watering
• Assist with the distribution and setting down of plants following their arrival on the nursery
• Continue to develop a knowledge of the nursery and plants in order to direct and assist customers.
• When delegated on a rota basis be available to implement out of hours cover to ensure continuity of plant care, particularly irrigation and chemical spray applications
Monday to Friday (Apply online only)
You ideally will live locally or have transport due to the location.
If interested please APPLY today
Due to the amount of CVS we receive we cant always respond to everyone so if you haven’t heard from me within 7 working days then your application will of been unsuccessful
Salary: £10 – £11/hour
Job Type: Contract
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.