Assistant Maintenance Manager – Planner
Toro Recruitment is looking for an Assistant Maintenance Manager Planner to join a well-established Waste Management company in Sunbury on Thames. As an Assistant Maintenance Manager Planner, your duties will include the planning and scheduling of all engineering and maintenance tasks that need to be completed.
This is an extremely exciting time to join this well-established company as they are offering career progression within the waste management sector as an Assistant Maintenance Manager Planner.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Maintenance Manager Planner will include:
* The planning and scheduling of all engineering and maintenance tasks that need to be completed.
* You will be responsible for all procurement of stock within the facility ensuring all engineers have the tools, equipment, and resources they need to complete all maintenance tasks.
* Manage the computer maintenance management systems (CMMS).
* Prepare maintenance reports for management.
* Support the general administration within the maintenance team.
* Prioritise all maintenance needed to be completed on the facility.
* A minimum of six years’ experience in heavy engineering environments, steam raising, processing and any other relevant energy from waste sectors.
* A relevant health and safety qualification or certificate.
* Well versed in computer maintenance management systems (CMMS)
* Strong knowledge of engineering equipment to support the procurement team in stock control.
* Profound IT skills.
* Qualified in a relevant engineering discipline (ONC or higher)
What this is offering:
* Full time, permanent position
* Monday – Friday
* Salary of £43,000 with regular performance assessments.
* 10% annual bonus
* Geographical allowance of £1,000 per annum
* Career progression
If you are interested in this position, please click apply and attach your most up to date CV. If you have any questions, please contact Megan Weald on | (phone number removed)
Salary: £43000 – £54000/annum 10% Annual Performance Bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.