A position has arisen for an experienced breakfast chef to join the brigade at the Coach House (previously Carlton Manor), next to the Transport Museum, Carlton Colville, Lowestoft.
Working within an experienced Head Chef this is a great position for an individual looking to for a day time role within hospitality, giving that sought after work life balance within this industry.
* We need an energetic, proactive individual who can run a breakfast service, providing the guests with a memorable meal to finish their stay
* Opportunity will be there for extra hours helping with the busy event side of the business.
* Working 4 or 5 days per week with a mixture of mid week and some weekends as agreed.
* Contracted hours / maximum flexibility
* Fully supported role
* Competitive salary with regular appraisals
* Personal development opportunities
Salary: £9.50 – £11.50/hour
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: NR33, Carlton Colville, Suffolk
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.