Due to recent expansion and growth across all sectors, a busy Consultancy in Surrey are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join the team. As well as excellent career progression available you will be joining a fun and social team with flexibility. Ongoing professional development is high on the agenda as is your wellbeing.
The Role will include:
* Contract Administration of extension and refurbishment projects and Employers Agent for New Builds
* Measured surveys and subsequent production of AutoCAD drawings
* Preparation of Feasibility studies including drawings and budget costs
* Production of specifications and schedules of work
* Submission of planning and building control applications
* Party Wall etc. Act 1996
* Building Condition Surveys and Forward Maintenance registers
* BSc Building Surveying
* Bright, enthusiastic and conscientious
* Logical thinker with excellent attention to detail
* Effective in both oral and written communications
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
* Ability to follow instruction independently and work effectively as part of a team
* Good levels of computer literacy with working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project and AutoCAD LT
* Full UK driving license
* Competitive Salary & Benefits subject to experience
* Discretionary bonus
* Company pension
* Private Medical after successfully completing probation period
* 24 days annual leave
* Company iPhone
* Free onsite parking
* Business expenses & mileage
* RICS or MCIOB subscription.
Please send in your CV to apply as interviews are being arranged quickly. You will initially be contacted by AMI Consulting before being put forward to the client.
Salary: £45000 – £55000/annum Healthcare, Training, pension …
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: SW10, Redcliffe, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.