A fast-growing technology company in Washington is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team.
This is an ideal role for a sales/business development professional who is looking to build their career with a leading company, in a fast-moving industry. My client is extremely keen to speak with individuals who are interested in progression opportunities in the future.
As a Business Development Manager, you will work closely with the Business Development Director and be responsible for a specified territory within the UK. The role will require you to undertake account management of a well-established reseller channel, as well as developing new business opportunities in order to maximise profit and growth.
The Business Development Manager will secure and support resellers throughout their territory, most importantly, creating long-term revenue through the development of profitable relationships.
Your duties will include:
* Identifying, on-boarding and developing new resellers
* Training and supporting resellers on the full range of products and services
* Present regular updates and performance reviews to key partners
* Delivering end user demonstrations
* Understanding and forecasting resellers sales activities
* Attending key industry events and client meetings
Business Development Manager requirements:
* Proven sales experience with a track record of delivering against sales targets
* A background within the telecommunications or technology industry
* Additionally, as the Business Development Manager, you must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to deal with senior stakeholders to a high level. Quick rapport building skills and a confident attitude are key, as is the ability to manage your own time and workload.
* The basic salary for this role is up to £25k with an OTE of £35k.
* You can work remotely from home for up to 3 days per week in this role!
* Own transport is essential due to the rural location of the premises.
* Office hours are: Monday – Thursday 9am – 5.30pm and Fridays 9am – 5pm.
Salary: £25000 – £40000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: RH20, Rock, West Sussex
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.