sales BDM telecommunications cloud UC mpls wan lan IT cisco “business development” ucaas
New Business Development Manager for a major UK managed network services provider
£35k to £60k base plus 100% (uncapped) commission and benefits
We enjoy considerable success in obtaining new Enterprise clients. Having successfully gained access to a number of key customers , we have a direct route to market and our comprehensive service offerings see us increasingly winning new clients in the sector.
Looking to build on our success within the Enterprise and to meet our growth plans, we are looking to recruit Business Development Managers to augment the Enterprise New Business team.
You will need to have demonstrable experience of successfully selling significant New Business solutions either into the Enterprise and provide confidence that you can generate, respond, and win consistently.
You will be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal. Self-motivated with energy, ambition, tenacity and resilience.
Strong interpersonal skills will be a given and you will be able to influence customers and colleagues alike to drive the success of our Enterprise Business.
You will have the ability to learn and retain new things, be comfortable with responding to tenders and for the simpler opportunities, be able to respond independently subject to our governance procedures.
You will be able to demonstrate a strong commercial acumen and be comfortable presenting numbers, customer requirements and solutions internally as well as holding a customer’s attention when presenting, both face to face and via video.
Pre-bid engagement calling, and objection handling will not phase you.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Successfully selling our services to new clients
* Building and maintaining a strong pipeline
* Consistently delivering against target
* Proactively contacting and building relationships with target customers
* Attending customer meetings
* Presenting our solutions
* Evaluate and responding to RFP’s and ITT’s
* Populating and maintaining a commercial deal sheet for each significant opportunity
* Ensuring that CRM is kept up to date
* Accurately forecasting win chances and close dates
* Going the extra mile to ensure that new and potential customers see value at every engagement stage
* Demonstrable new business success selling telecommunications services within the Enterprise sector
* Demonstrable high calibre written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrable professional approach to interactions with others, self-management and prioritisation
* Demonstrable hunger, enthusiasm and tenacity to achieve targets
* Excellent commercial skills
* Excellent presentation skills
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
Salary: £35000 – £60000/annum plus uncapped commission
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Reading, Berkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.