RCH are currently seeking an Administrator to work at Maidstone Care Centre, a friendly and welcoming care / nursing home based in Maidstone, Kent
The ideal candidate should have previous experience in administration, have a committed attitude, be respectful, caring and helpful to support the management in ensuring a smooth running of our care home. Experience as an administrator for a care home would be preferable but is not a requirement.
The role will entail all administration duties, including payroll processing, recruitment cycle, invoices and petty cash reconciliation, and supporting management as required.
We require candidates to have proven work experience as an administrator, proficiency in Microsoft Office, a professional attitude, solid written and verbal communication skills, and excellent organisational skills.
* Ongoing training and support to further your career
* A Career pathway with opportunities to get promoted; where progression to management positions is encouraged
* Full and comprehensive induction
* Wide variety of health, retail and leisure benefits via Perkbox*
* Company pension scheme*
* Paid annual leave (pro rata)*
* Refer a friend bonus*
* 2 free uniforms
* Parking available on site.
If you feel this role is what you are looking for, don’t delay and apply today
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Double vaccinated applications only
*Terms and conditions apply
Salary: £20000 – £22000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: ME14, Allington, Kent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.