Belmont Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Cleaner to join Bridgewater NHS Foundation Trust on an initial 3 month temporary contract.This is a full time position, working 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm).
Duties & Responsibilities:
* To recognise and follow the correct decontamination/cleaning procedures as indicated for multiple types of equipment, i.e. industrial washer, pressure washer, steam cleaner, vacuum cleaner – adhering to safety protocols and manufacturers’ instructions.
* To ensure safe practice in the use of the decontamination machine – Ozone – complying with strict health and safety protocol, i.e. alerting others when in use, ensuring unit is secured.
* To be knowledgeable in the use of chemical cleaning agents – demonstrating adherence to COSHH guidelines – wearing the correct PPE.
* To initiate appropriate contingency arrangements when an item of equipment has to be removed or isolated pending inspection or repair by a third party
* To keep the warehouse and car park area in a clean and tidy condition in accordance with risk assessment and Health and Safety regulations
Please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV if this role would be of interest
Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Location: WA5, Great Sankey, Warrington
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.