About the role
We are looking for an ambitious, inspired and original content strategist and copywriter to help Zellis raise its profile and engage current and future customers.
You should be someone who’s fascinated by content strategy and knows what it takes to design and deliver a compelling editorial calendar.
We want someone who can draw the best ideas and topics from our experts, executives and partners – and convert those insights into campaign material.
We want to see you collaborating with our creatives, designers and agency partners to deliver results.
While we’re being demanding – you’re ideally bursting with innovative ideas about what brands could be doing better to create meaningful, impactful content that cuts through the noise.
It may sound like we’ve got a pretty rigid idea about our ideal candidate – to be honest, we think these qualities can come from a wide range of backgrounds.
The boring stuff: You’ll work with and report to the Head of Brand and Communications and join an engaged, collaborative and supportive marketing team. Remote, hybrid or on-site working options are all welcome – but the role would require occasional travel to our Peterborough offices.
Key responsibilities include:
* Develop a communications content plan, supporting core business objectives (in coordination with Head of Brand & Communications).
* Plan, budget and manage a steady drum-beat of collateral for brand awareness, PR, award programs, and initiatives.
* Develop content for media announcements and press kit information (with our agency partners).
* Help ensure company brand guidelines are consistently maintained across the business.
* Prepare monthly reports to measure impact and response to content.Build long-term relationships with relevant external stakeholders, industry analysts, regulatory bodies, journalists, etc.
Skills and experience required
* Demonstrable experience (5 years+) in a communications function for b2b audiences: freelance, in-house or agency are all acceptable.
* Experience with at least one of the following: technology (SaaS), FinTech, Payroll or HR services.
* BSc/BA in PR, communications, journalism, or similar relevant field welcome but not requiredExamples of impactful content creation with measurable results.
* Able to work autonomously and as part of a wider team (experience working remotely via Teams is a plus).
* Excellent communication, editing/review and leadership skills.
* Strong organisational and time management skills.
* Ability to present clear reports on the impact of brand material for internal audience (senior team and colleagues).
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Additional skills in branding and/or graphic design desirable, but not essential.
Zellis is the leading provider of payroll and HR solutions for the UK & Ireland. Together with Benefex and Moorepay we form the Zellis Group, serving a vast array of companies across every vertical and industry. Our purpose is to make people feel appreciated for the work they do – through precision, choice, and magic.
We have over 50 years of heritage and industry experience – and we’ve been ahead of the curve throughout. More than half a century ago, we were founded as Peterborough Data Processing. Quite a lot has changed since then – not least our name. We were acquired by Northgate, becoming NorthgateArinso in 2007 and NGA Human Resources UK and Ireland in 2014, where we were joined by Moorepay. In 2018, the UK and Ireland division was sold to Bain Capital and now we operate as a standalone company, Zellis. After acquiring Benefex, we’re now even better equipped to serve the complex needs of our customers.
Our vision is to be the clear leader in pay, reward, analytics, and people experiences. We’re proud of our culture and we work hard to create an environment where people want to join, belong to, and be part of a progressive organisation. Our values, which were defined with input from all of our 2,000 colleagues, are not empty words on a poster:
* Unstoppable together.
* Always learning.
* Make it count.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: PE3, Longthorpe, Peterborough
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.