This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, rapidly growing FMCG business called Lintbells who are experts in scientifically backed pet supplements. This Customer Care Advisor role is part of the Customer Service team, who are responsible for answering customer enquiries (by phone, letter, email and on social media). This role is also responsible for placing customer orders on Shopify (an online order system).
Every day, our mission is to make sure that pets enjoy an active life, for their whole life. We are the experts in scientifically backed pet supplements with the UK’s No.1 joint supplement brand, YuMOVE, now supporting well over 1 million dogs.
We are ambitious in our mission and operate a fast-paced business. Our track record demonstrates just that with sales doubling over the last 2 years. We are on a journey to be the best known and most trusted dog mobility brand in the world and that takes focus, dedication and energy. Our Head Office is based near Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire and we offer hybrid working opportunities.
Our team embraces these six principles:
1. Dare to be bold – We are bold, we make brave decisions, and we lead the pack. Leading from the front drives valuable change.
2. Sharp thinking – We challenge ourselves to be critical thinkers. We’re obsessively curious. We’re open minded. We choose data over beliefs.
3. Deliver with pride – We’re proud of what we do. We take full ownership of the part we play in the business and we’re obsessed with delivering the best results for pets, customers, partners, the business, the environment, and ourselves.
4. Keep moving – We embrace change. We’re comfortable with pacy decision making. We’re agile enough to take action and get things moving. We learn from and share our mistakes.
5. Invest time and trust – We know the importance of developing productive and rewarding working relationships. We tackle the hard stuff. We value differences
6. It’s personal – We understand first-hand the bond between an owner and pet, and it’s our duty to make sure those moments happen for longer. That’s why we only develop products that make a real difference.
As a Customer Care Advisor your key responsibilities will be:
This role is part of the Customer Service team, who are responsible for answering customer enquiries (by phone, letter, email and on social media).
This role is also responsible for placing customer orders on Shopify (an online order system)
To answer incoming calls, letters, emails and respond to enquiries on social media
To create customer orders and process payments using the order system
To handle additional administrative tasks, such as processing return orders, logging product reports and collating departmental reports
To have a full understanding of Lintbells products and the benefits related to the products
To support the rest of the Customer Service team Profile
What you’ll need to succeed as a Customer Care Advisor:
* Experience within a Customer Service team
* Strong communication and strong numeracy skills
* Comfortable using the full MS suite and various computer programs such as Shopify
* A can-do attitude and highly flexible to move between tasks
* You demonstrate strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* You are a team player – we’re a close-knit team!
* You have outstanding planning and time management skills and able to prioritize workload
* You are enthusiastic and have a genuine love for pets.
Live locally to Letchworth Garden City and able to commute to Weston (hybrid working on offer)
On offer is;
Performance and company related bonus up to 10%
Salary: £22000 – £24000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.