Responsible for Building strong relationships customers and partners. Pro-actively coordinate communication and actions between the Sales Floor and product specialists. Ensuring customer needs are the key focus, whilst supporting the sales and retention requirements in line with set targets.
Scope of Activities
* Managing a range of different accounts and maintaining regular touchpoints with the customer
* Providing industry leading customer service, required to nurture and grow assigned accounts within an agreed portfolio, as well as focusing on customer retention. Capturing feedback via NPS and monitoring improvements with the customer.
* Provide detailed explanation of products at a catalogue level, as well as demonstrating a firm understanding to enable constructive conversation with customers with the view of recommending alternative parts
* Taking the lead in customer calls, providing delivery performance updates,
identifying opportunities and resolving customer issues.
* Managing resolution of customer issues within agreed time frame including updating internal complaints management system to identify trend issues and to create solutions
* Using system such as Mosaic and SAP to support the customer and provide data to
the business including but not limited to high priority order management, sales and opportunity management and relationship mapping.
* Completion of all administrative task in line with minimunm standards, updating systems accurately and handling both inbound and outbound tasks to suit customer needs
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.