JP Corry is one of the leading Builders Merchants in Northern Ireland. Our name is renowned for providing excellent quality and service in the supply of building materials and timber based products. Within JP Corry we provide excellent career prospects in a challenging and rewarding environment. By hiring the right people for the job, and providing the right tools and training, we offer the opportunities to make your career a successful one.
We are currently recruiting for a:
Customer Service Advisor – Landscaping
About this role:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take on the role of Customer Service Advisor role within our new Landscaping department. This role will focus on establishing and developing this new department within the branch, securing sales through delivering a customer focused service. This is an exciting opportunity for some who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, who is professional and courteous in nature and has a drive to achieve targets.
This is a part time position, circa 22 hours a week. There is flexibility on when hours are fulfilled Monday to Saturday.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
* To establish customer contact, arranging appointments and visits to showroom
* To proactively develop new sales opportunities
* Respond to customer enquiries and convert into successful sales
* Provide customer with a detailed and agreed specification of their requirements and a quotation for same.
* Follow company procedures to ensure all quotations are followed up to close sales opportunities.
* To plan, organise and coordinate sales and deliveries to ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved.
* Liaise with Key suppliers to provide effective solutions for customers.
* To work as part of the wider branch team to ensure overall success of the branch and the brand reputation
* Work in accordance to business procedures and safe systems of work.
Suitable applicants will ideally:
Align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit and we’re supportive of and work closely with our customers. If this sounds like you then this could be the role for you. You will need to have:
* Demonstrate a passion for customer service.
* Prior sales experience
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Confident communicator, both verbally and written English.
* Prior experience of landscape products would be advantageous, although not essential
* Prior showroom experience would be advantageous, although not essential
JP Corry Benefits
As an employee of JP Corry you will have access to a variety of employee incentives and rewards, some of which include:
* Retirement Savings Plan
* Life Assurance
* Tax-free Share Plan
* Flexible Holiday Scheme
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Shop and Save Discounts
If you are interested in this opportunity, and feel you have the relevant skills for the role, please apply today via our careers page.
JP Corry is an equal opportunities employer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.