Customer Service Enquiry Officer – Multiple opportunities available, plus opportunity for hybrid working after 9 months in the role, allowing you to combine working from home with working from our offices in Wrexham (North Wales).
We know that being a genuinely nice person speaks volumes over anything else – the rest can be taught. We’re expanding our team and want smiley people who are great at chatting. Does this sound like you? If so, you’re the person we’re looking for!
Moneypenny started life as a telephone answering service with a difference: offering clients one person who they know and trust to look after calls as if based in their office. Today, we’re proud to call ourselves the world’s leading outsourced communications provider. We hire only the best people, who can deliver excellent standards of customer service and love working together, with us, to ensure that our clients benefit from an unprecedented level of customer service.
The Role – Customer Service Enquiry Officer
We have multiple vacancies available for potential customer service superstars to join the team taking calls for specialist clients of Moneypenny. You will be part of a team of dedicated call handlers appointed for your specific client, and together you will represent the client as though based in their offices. You will impress every caller and make the most of your amazing customer service skills. Duties will include:
* Taking detailed information from telephone callers to fully understand the issue, and logging their case with our client
* Dealing with challenging calls in a calm, professional and efficient manner
* Collecting information from callers in line with expectations outlined via our client’s quality assurance framework
* Working to agreed timescales, and handling new and existing case enquiries efficiently, accurately, and delivering high quality outputs
What makes Moneypenny a great place to work?
The reality is, we spend more time with colleagues than we do our extended family. We’ve worked hard to create a comfortable, eco-friendly, and inclusive environment where our people feel happy, and most importantly, at home. Our famous (and award-winning!) Moneypenny HQ boasts 10 acres of green outdoor space, a treehouse reception area, a bistro-style cafeteria offering free breakfasts, a sociable place to unwind at The Dog and Bone pub, and a free on-site gym!
Come and join the happiest office in the land, working as part of our thriving business voted one of the best companies to work for in the UK!
As a Customer Service Enquiry Officer, you’ll be working in an über friendly environment within our Wrexham office, and you will benefit from:
* Comprehensive training to enable you to flourish (with free NVQ training)
* Opportunity for hybrid working after 9 months in the role
* Long-term progression opportunities across the business
* Starting salary of £20,000, rising to £21,200 after 6 months
* 26 days annual leave
* Subsidised meals
* Free onsite gym access
* Mental health support (Employee Assistant Program) with access to an onsite mental health counsellor
* Flexible benefits scheme where you can pick and mix to suit you and your lifestyle including life insurance, pension top-ups, health and dental care and small personal loans
* And did we mention our epic parties? We know how to celebrate in style
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract, working 39.5 hours per week between the hours of 8am and 8pm. This will include weekdays and weekends.
Our Requirements – Customer Service Enquiry Officer
* Fabulous attitude towards delivering exceptional customer service over the phone
* Ability to demonstrate empathy whilst remaining impartial
* Confident telephone manner with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Accurate and timely data entry skills
Although not essential as full training will be provided, ideally you will have experience of handling complex calls, cases, and data in a busy working environment.
PLEASE NOTE: By clicking apply on this job site you will automatically be redirected to a website where you will be required to provide your current CV.
Salary: £20000/annum + great benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: LL13, Wrexham, Clwyd