Director of Continuous Improvement
£80,000 – £95,000 depending on experience + other bens
Our market-leading client is looking to secure the services of a hands-on Director of Continuous Improvement. The client are looking for an individual who can facilitate and drive change in a fast paced and “ever changing” environment leveraging strong interpersonal skills is a key requirement of this role. The key to success in this position is the ability to identify and drive systematic operational improvements.
Key requirements for the Director of Continuous Improvement role:
* Provide leadership development and mentoring at all levels on the use and practice of lean methodology and tools
* Create and drive a continuous improvement culture
* Working in partnership with the VP of Manufacturing to develop a CI Manufacturing strategy to ensure the site objectives are met in areas of safety, quality, profitability, waste reduction
* Identify and prioritise activities that bring about immediate and sustained operational performance improvements
* Develop and execute improvements in any operational process that will improve overall quality, customer experience and reduce costs
* Lead cross functional teams from various locations to deliver complex projects against tight deadlines
* Support and champion the development of the teams to ensure they are the best in the industry.
Skills & experience of a Director of Continuous Improvement role:
* You will have a proven track record of operational success and leadership in delivering improvement initiatives ideally from a complex Production/Manufacturing background.
* You will be commercially and technically astute with a proven track record of budget control and management.
* Lean Leader – Black Belt.
* Results based Leadership style skill set with strong impact and influencing skills.
* Experience dealing with and working within a global matrix organisation.
Our client is built on diversity. Their ambition is to build an inclusive culture where diversity is embraced, and everyone feels safe, respected, valued and able to thrive as part of a winning, engaged team.
As part of our recruitment process, you will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK. Documentary evidence will be requested at the interview stage.
Salary: £80000 – £95000/annum Pension, Life Cover, Onsite Parking
Job Type: Permanent
Location: BA14, Trowbridge, Wiltshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.