Disability Assessor Nurse for Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
Locations: Southend-on-Sea or Homebased Disability Assessor Nurse
Pay: £42k/pa + benefits + bonus Nurses: RGN, RMN, RNLD
Stonebranch Healthcare – as healthcare professionals we understand the challenges presented by the current healthcare sector, allowing us to provide detailed and honest insight into the role as a colleague. We offer unparalleled support throughout the application process, including 24/7 availability and intensive one-on-one interview preparation, meaning an enviable placement success rate and a 100% feedback rating.
We have a selection of two roles to choose from:
* Homebased : permanent, remote vacancy conducting telephone assessments from own home only (equipment provided)
* Office-based: conducting face-to-face assessments at your local assessment centre (currently homebased due to COVID-19)
Disability Assessor Nurse Requirements:
* Valid NMC pin
* A minimum of 12 months’ experience as a nurse
* Appropriate work space within the home setting that allows you to successfully complete your role
* No previous assessor experience required as full, paid training is provided
Disability Assessor Nurse role:
* Annual salary of £42k (basic) – £50,400 (OTE)
* Shifts are Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm (office hours), with Bank Holidays off as standard
* Full training is supplied over an initial 12-25 week period, completed as virtual/remote teaching.
* Conducting impartial, holistic medical assessments only and does not require you to make any decisions on claim outcomes
* Compiling a report, which is then dispatched for review and decision as to eligibility
* Flexible working hours are available once you have successfully completed your training.
Disability Assessor Nurse Benefits:
* 25 days annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
* Pay rise of £1,000 at 6 months and further £1,000 at 12months of employment
* Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
* Private medical insurance, medical indemnity insurance, life insurance and travel insurance
* Reimbursement of your annual NMC registration fee
* Health screening every two years, after one year’s service
* Professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
* All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more
Apply now to discuss if disability assessor careers could be a good fit for you!
Salary: £42000 – £50400/annum excellent benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: SS2, Southend-on-Sea, Essex