Example Recruitment Group is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the UK’s leading boiler manufacturers.
They are currently recruiting for a service and breakdown domestic gas/heating engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
* Working in the LS postcode areas (Candidate must reside within one of the following postcodes DN1-12 & DN14-17or YO8, LS24 – 26, WF7 – 11)
* Servicing, fault finding, and repairs on the manufacturer’s own gas boilers
* No call out rota
* Must have extensive fault finding and boiler breakdown experience (ideally 5 years’ experience minimum)
* Strong first-time fix rate
* Willing to meet deadlines and work to targets
* Basic electrical knowledge and experience using a multimeter
* Hold domestic ACS: CCN1 and CENWAT as a minimum
* Starting salary: £36,401 per annum
* No out of hours call-out
* Competitive bonus scheme with excellent earning potential
* OTE £45,000 – £50,000 per annum
* Van (with private use) & fuel card
* Van restocked from home address
* Sick pay
* Company pension scheme
* Life Insurance
* Subsidised private healthcare
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Ongoing training and scope for career development
Further details on the role can be provided. Please call us or send an up-to-date CV and we will contact you to discuss this opportunity.
Salary: £36401 – £50000/annum Plus monthly bonus / no call out
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.