Driving Instructor / Driver Trainer – HGV / LGV
Full time and permanent position
We are recruiting for a Driving Instructor / Driver Training in Tockwith for one of the country’s largest providers of quality commercial driver training.
The company operates nationally, with sites strategically located across the country and a fleet of over 25 vehicles.
As Driving Instructor / Driver Training you will be responsible for delivering professional driver training to Driving Standards Agency test standard for categories B+E, C1, C1+E, C and C+E.
· Ideally DSA registered
· Must have Cat CE licence for 3 years and have the relevant driving and industry experience
· Current or previous driver training experience
· Must be able to demonstrate a high level of customer service and professionalism
· Ability to give clear instructions
· Ability to adapt your teaching style to suit each learner
· Must have excellent driving skills and road safety knowledge
· £30,000 per annum
· Monday-Friday hours – days
· Overtime payable after 40 hours at x1.5
· On-site parking
· 28 days holiday
If this role is of interest then please send an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration
Salary: £28000 – £30000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.