Technical Sales Manager – Field Sales – Machine Tools / Capex
30% Account Management 70% New business but a great little role for a black and white well established business with a superb client base – extensive global presence and cutting edge product – Average deal size £170,000
Home and office based but we want you in front of customers!
Cold calling and building your own account base – Superb SME Sales role
Up to £50,000 basic salary plus bonuses to take you to a competitive OTE + lap top mobile and 33 days holiday – Company Car!
Fantastic business with some prestigious customers
Loads of Autonomy!
A fantastic sales role for a career orientated person with a great work ethic and ability and desire to get stuck in and make things happen. You’ll start as 70% new business, business to business and as you book your own appointments and visits and manage your own pipeline – Closing business/sales can take up to 4 months then you will adopt that account and the role will evolve into 50% account management.
A BRILLIANT Opportunity for either:
* A dynamic up and coming capitol eq field sales professional
* A well established high value product sales person with knowledge of different manufacturing sectors
* Someone who is looking for a change of sector – wants to be challenged and learn and grow but is motivated and a dynamic communicator.
The Role day to day:
* Get stuck in – home based classic field sales bdm role
* Whatever it takes – get out there and get in front of them!
* You can lean on the UK Sales Manager who has done this role
* IT IS A NEW BUSINESS SALES ROLE – GET STUCK IN – Genuine opportunity to build an account base long term and entertain loyal customers and retain business.
You will be selling : Engineering solutions to a wide range of customers from a wide sector of clients – You could build a specialist sector yourself and become your own boss!
Apply today – Interviews JAN 2022
Salary: £30000 – £60000/annum + Car and more more more
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.