Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client, a well established, global organisation with specialist expertise in covering all aspects of the built environment and associated industries. Recruiting for an experienced manager to develop and grow their Fire Resistance Testing Service.
· To develop technical capability and competence in operational teams to deliver a trusted fire resistance testing service to our customers
· Maximise the revenue and profit generation from our fire resistance facility by providing a market leading service and by growing capacity in response to market need.
· Be the commercial face of our fire resistance business forming new commercial partnerships and ensuring we are responsive to all customer enquiries
· Identify and exploit new business opportunities for fire resistance testing service to drive positive change with tangible results
· To protect the integrity of the technical service delivery across the Fire Resistance Testing team by sharing knowledge, providing expert advice and input. Act as a senior point of escalation for technical sign-offs and review, specifically in relation to fire resistance products.
· Identifying, implementing and embedding continuous improvements in ways of working to ensure delivery is in line with the relevant standards and hits budgeted financial targets
· Able to drive positive change in the ways of working by pushing for the adoption of new work practices and implementing solutions e.g 5S for workplace organisation, LIMS Implementation, Preventative Maintenance, Agile workflows
· Strong, progressive technical leader with the ability to quickly build credibility amongst technical peers.
· Customercentric, is able to operate and deliver technical outputs in a customer focused way and as a technical leader, is able to influence others to do the same
· Has demonstrable technical competence and experience of working in a fire resistance setting ideally within a fire testing laboratory
· Demonstrable experience of working collaboratively with external regulatory bodies or accreditation bodies ideally UKAS in an ISO 17025 environment
· Strong leader in terms of improving workplace organisation and raising standards
· Strong communicator who is able to influence, constructively challenge and collaborate at all levels of the organisation to protect the integrity of our technical delivery
· Strong leader on safety with experience in risk assessments and understanding of legal safety responsibilities; ideally IOSHH Managing Safely qualified.
If you think this is the perfect job for you then what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Diamond Search Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency regarding this vacancy.
Salary: £55000 – £70000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.