Passionate about fitness? We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team of in-store Sales Advisors!
About the role…
As a Sales Advisor at Fitness Superstore, you will…
* Sell high-quality fitness equipment face-to-face and over the phone
* Achieve sales targets by analysing the needs of the customer and making informed product recommendations
* Provide accurate information about our products to the customer, demonstrating products if necessary
* Give advice to the customer regarding all things home fitness
* Provide an inviting and welcoming in-store atmosphere to all visitors
* 40 hours per week – Being a retail sales role, the successful candidate will be required to work weekends & bank holidays.
We’re looking for applicants with…
* A confident, proactive approach, with the ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment
* A minimum of 12 months specialised sales experience
* The ability to upsell and cross-sell, driving the sales process from initial welcome, to product testing, to purchase.
* The motivation to hit your targets month after month
* A natural people person, who is passionate about making our customers happy
* A good level of numeracy and excellent communication skills
What you’ll get in return…
* A base salary of £23,000 per annum
* A discretionary bonus scheme, where you could expect to earn up to £400 per month
* Personal use of in-store equipment after hours
* Full product training and induction
* 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
Founded in 1994, Fitness Superstore are the UK’s leading Fitness Equipment Specialist. As a destination store business, our customers travel to our nationwide stores to try our huge range of equipment before they buy, get some top training advice and design their dream home gyms.
Due to our continued growth and success, an exciting opportunity has opened up for a Full-Time Sales Advisor to join our Norwich store! We’re seeking ‘sales-driven’ applicants who want to thrive in a team environment, selling in-store and over the phone. We’ll give you all the product and sales training you could need, with performance recognised and rewarded with uncapped bonuses!
Salary: £23000/annum + discretionary bonus up to £400 pm
Job Type: Permanent
Location: NR1, Norwich, Norfolk
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.