Graduate Recruitment Researcher – Gosforth – Tech – App. Super exiting opportunity at the entry level.
Research, lead generation 90% digital using the internet and LinkedIN
A role for someone with excellent can do skills common sense and initiative!
We are looking for a bright young person early in their career to grow and develop in this junior sales developer role.
( Salary £18,000 – £22,000 plus bonuses, 25 days holiday and a great set of people, working with a small team)
This superb, modern tech business in Gosforth needs someone with either 6-18 months sales experience, recruitment experience or a graduate.
We are emphasising initiative, common sense, personality, communication skills and reliable hard working attitude as key areas.
You will learn the business and grow with the role – take ownership during year 1 and assist the Sales Manager in generating warm leads.
What will you do daily?
* Your key objective is to identify opportunities by using various internet platforms including LinkedIN
* Engage with possible decision makes are create intrigue and interest to ‘find out more’ !
* Work with the Sales Manager and help warm potential leads up and create opportunities
* Set the sales manager up with conversations, demos etc with possible new customers.
* You will be a lead generator that fact finds and identifies needs of potential new customers.
* Work with incoming enquiries and set up potential opportunities for the Sales Manager to close.
* Office based – LAPTOP and FULL TRAINING
What do you need to be?
* A team player with common sense and initiative
* Ability to LEARN, be COACHED, take ownership
* Role with it – this is an evolving business and you will help carve out this and future roles
* Hrs will be 0900 to 1730 with no weekends
* This is a business to business role so any experience in lead gen, recruitment or sales would be an advantage
* You will have spark and bring you own personality to a small team on the up! You will be adaptable, flexible, reliable, honest.
* Any interest in recruitment or tech would be another bonus!
This is an outstanding, exciting local opportunity for a growing tech business, developing a niche app in a niche sector. START ASAP
(Jan / Feb 2022)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.