Our client is currently seeking an experienced Service Transition lead to join their developing, fast-paced and delivery driven IT Team. This is an exciting opportunity for personal development and to make a real difference to the business and wider community. If you have a proven track record of executing process development and change, this could be an exciting role for you, as the business and IT arena are going through a period of change and transformation.
You will utilise your leadership and team management skills to line manage and supervise their Service Transition team, which will include mentoring, performing performance appraisals and ensuring career development plans are in place for each Service Transition Specialist on the team
As the Service Transition lead you will be responsible for the following: –
• Maintain Service Transition Management resource utilisation and demand, allocating existing resources to suitable transition projects and identifying where recruitment of temporary resource is required, profiling STM resource type and recruiting/flexing as necessary.
• Take responsibility for end-to-end Service Transition governance, policy, process and procedures.
• Undertake the role of Service Transition Specialist when necessary for more complex Transition projects/programmes – Ensures clarity on the division of responsibilities for service components ensuring there are no gaps in the provision of the full end to end service
• Lead a small Team
• Take responsibility for implementing the strategic direction for Service Transition set by the Service Delivery Management Manager, as well as work as a Service Transition Management specialist on complex programmes. It would be beneficial if you demonstrated the following:
• Agile Project Management and Transition
• Programme Management experience
• ITIL (V3, V4)
The role has excellent opportunities, the ability to work from home and a range of Bens including: – a better than average pension scheme; performance related annual bonus; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays; discount scheme; Health Care
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.