Junior AV Installation Engineer
Reading Salary Circa £21,000 + Overtime
One of The UK leading Audio / Visual Company’s are seeking to recruit a Junior AV Installation Engineer to join the team of engineers responsible for installations in clients premises . The ideal candidate will have had some experience in AV or an engineering/electrical environment looking to join a company where they can build a career in the AV Industry. Where the company will invest in your training program and work towards your formal qualificiations in AV. Must be a car owner driver.
The Role:* Working on site at clients with other engineers installing Audio Visual Equipment
*Will work with schematic diagrams M&E drawings and cable schedules
*Completion of first fix cable routing pulling and cable identity marking in accordance with drawings
*Selection and mounting of equipment brackets mounts and cable trunking
*AV equipment rack construction and connection
*Care and safe transport of high-value Audio Visual Hardware tools & test equipment to site
* Will be self- motivated and have the ability to communicate effectively with clients and members of staff
* Disciplined and organised with the ability to work to deadlines – not afraid of early starts !!
An Excellent Opportunity to start your career in the Audio visual Industry the future in Technology
* 23 Days holiday plus bank holidays
* Excellent Company pension plan after probationary period
* Friendly work environment with a Work hard play hard culture
* Free on- site parking
Don’t delay e mail your cv today
Salary: £18000 – £21000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Reading, Berkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.