If you are looking for a Material Planner role within a forward thinking and inclusive business where you can work in a truly hybrid model and have the opportunity to progress your career then this Role is for you!
Working on a 37.5 hour working week (Between core hours) and based out of either the Daventry or the Peterborough office, but primarily remotely you will complete the following:
– Initiate purchase and work orders to support the Manufacturing demand plan.
– Participate in allocation calls alongside line manager, suppliers and other business stakeholders to understand nature and impact of constraints.
– Actively seek to reduce lead time and order quantities to effectively balance supply with demand.
– Work in conjunction with business supply chain planners to re-assign excess inventory where appropriate.
– Manage part change requests to minimise obsolescence.
– Reconcile order boards for critical suppliers and past due orders.
The successful Material Planner:
– Excellent communication skills and attention to detail come natural to you.
– Experience of working in a planning role within a manufacturing business.
– Strong Microsoft Excel and generally pc literate.
– Some experience working with a MRP software.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please immediately submit your cv via the joab board to be considered.
Salary: £23000 – £26745/annum Fully Flexible Hybrid working / 25 d
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.