Film/Motion Graphic Designer required to join the marketing team of a very successful recognised business.
They are looking for someone already experienced in this field, who has a passion for creative storytelling and is insatiably curious about film and motion design, when applied to branded messages.
You must be able to create storyboards from scratch, as well as refresh existing brands video output.
Be capable of delivering quality over quantity and be comfortable working to conflicting deadlines.
Demonstrate tact and diplomacy in your stakeholder management.
· Motion design, animation and video editing.
· Participate in design discussions and give feedback.
· Innovate and implement new animation ideas and techniques.
· Liaise with project managers to help resolve technical and creative solutions for assets.
· Contribute to the early creative process, ideation and design direction.
· Utilise strong creative management capabilities to take on multiple projects from start to finish, in collaboration with the account team and the creative studio.
· Produce and create videos of the highest standards to meet internal and client expectations; you’ll need to match or better the current APG showreel.
· Work within the Creative Lead to develop groundbreaking creative campaigns, encourage each other and collaborate on creating the best work.
· Track channel performance of video assets to help identify best performing content.
· At least 3 years’ experience within Film/Motion Graphics Design.
· A stand out showreel.
Knowledge in VFX and compositing.· Storyboarding to explain ideas to the Creative Lead, wider marketing team and external partners where required.
· A deep knowledge of motion graphics using After Effects and Premiere Pro.
· High standard of 2D graphic design skill set.
· High standard of 3D animation (Cinema4D or equivalent programme).
· Strong eye for design – advanced knowledge and experience in typography, colour and composition.
· Ability to follow brand guidelines.
· A solid understanding of design principles.
· The ability to interpret and interrogate marketing briefs.
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
· Strong initiative and proactivity.
· Organised with the ability to work to deadlines.
· A willingness to learn and share knowledge.
· A team player through and through and a natural relationship builder.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven’t heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role.
Salary: £38000 – £40000/annum Neg, DOE, plus pension & company bon
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Polegate, East Sussex
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.