We have an amazing opportunity for a Motor Vehicle Tutor to work for one of the country’s leading training providers as part of HMP. Sharing your knowledge and experience training learners to realise their potential as you support, advise, and guide them through their training to become the next generation of mechanics.
If you have experience as an Motor Vehicle Tutor you will be rewarded with amazing benefits
Candidates must have the following skills, experience, and qualifications to be considered:
* The ability to teach motor vehicle maintenance
* Must hold a Level 3 or above teaching qualification
* Be able to promote an effective and inclusive learning environment.
* providing support to prisoners in a variety of settings.
* You should have a good level of IT competence.
* You will need to be confident in using a diverse range of resources and communication skills and be confident and professional when interacting with disadvantaged groups.
Looking After You:
* Fantastic basic salary & benefits package
* 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays and pension scheme
* Holiday Purchase Scheme
* Wellbeing Centre
* Medicash or private medical insurance depending on career level
* 24 hours Employee Assistance Programme
* Refer a Friend incentive scheme
* Life Day and Volunteering Day in addition to annual leave
* Additional one week paid leave for weddings and civil ceremonies
Due to the high volume of applications Recruited UK receives, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible. If you have not been contacted within 5 days, then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities
If you feel you match the criteria above, please apply.
Salary: £22000 – £29500/annum Plus Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: CB8, Cowlinge, Suffolk
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.