We are recruiting a n experienced chef for a busy nursery in Edinburgh
A busy nursery in Edinburgh is recruiting an experienced chef. Working for this nursery you will be cooking for a children from the ages of 6 weeks up to 5 years. Working in a similar environment is beneficial as you will have to cater for a number of different allergens. You will only be using fresh ingredients, many supplied from local resources.
You will be cooking approximately 85 meals per day as well as snacks for the children.
For this role you must hold a Basic Food and Hygiene Level 2 certificate and have experience working in a similar environment.
This is a full time role with working hours of 9-5pm. You may be required to provide support for training and parents evenings on an adhoc basis.
What we offer:
* Childcare provision with substantial discounts
* Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
* Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
* A confidential employee assistance program to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
* Provision of pension scheme auto enrollment
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced chef based in Edinburgh. Only full time applicants are invited to apply. Apply now or call Imogen Jones Recruitment if you have any questions or to discuss the other roles we are currently recruiting for.
Imogen Jones Recruitment maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates with the clients we are working with. As we work on behalf of Schools and Nurseries any successful candidate will be subject to a strict compliance process that includes the enhanced DBS check and reference checks
Salary: £20987 – £22500/annum negotiable salary
Job Type: Permanent
Location: EH3, Stockbridge, City of Edinburgh
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.