Job Title: Paid Media Specialist
Location: Colchester and Remote
Salary: £25,000- £35,000 per annum
My client is a full-service creative marketing agency who are looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join their ever-growing digital team.
* Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals;
* Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients;
* Maintain a documented system of SEM policies and procedures;
* Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
* Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives;
* Ensure that all reporting and client interaction is completed as scheduled;
* Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels;
* Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives;
* Ability to structure campaigns with relevance and precise targeting;
* Manage paid search marketing campaigns with Google Ads, Facebook, and other paid media outlets;
* Manage end-to-end digital media campaigns and discover new opportunities for paid advertisement;
* Keep up to date with new marketing strategies and promotional outlets. When in doubt, be willing to launch a new marketing campaign.
* Complete and thorough understanding of Google re-marketing;
* Desire to help others succeed;
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in paid search and paid social media;
* Strong analytical ability;
* Advertising spend management;
* Ability to strategically manage A/B and multivariate testing;
* Curiosity and desire to experiment;
* Solid knowledge of SEO;
* Experience managing Google Ads, tag management, Facebook, Instagram, and Google Analytics;
* Demonstrated proficiency in social ads management with positive ROI;
* At least 3 years of agency experience;
* Positive attitude, with an appetite for personal and professional development.
Salary: £25000 – £35000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: CO4, Fox Street, Essex
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.