My client, based in Middlesbrough, is looking for a part – time payment clerk to join their team. Your role will be to process the organisation’s payroll in a timely and accurate manner. Create and maintain employees’ payroll records. Calculating salaries/wages and applicable deductions based on employee attendance, sickness, tax liabilities and timesheet records etc. Enter payroll information into central system for processing
Main responsibilities and duties
* The processing of the company payroll on a monthly basis.
* Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
* Administer the company workplace pension scheme, auto enrolment and liaison with the company’s pensions advisors.
* Administration of the companies Health scheme
* Process employees expenses within the monthly salaries
* Caretaker of any other wage related costs i.e. Bike to work scheme.
* Liaise with the HR department to ensure accurate information for payment
* Computes employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits, and taxes
* Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes and managerial review
* Performs the distribution of wages by direct transfers to employees’ bank accounts and payslips by an on line platform.
* Determines organisation’s tax obligations by calculating national and council taxes as well as National Insurance contributions
* Maintains employees confidences and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
* Assist with any accounts activities when required.
* Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law
* At all times ensure compliance with QHSSE systems and operating procedures
* Carry out any other reasonable task as may be allocated or requested by senior Managers.
* Recognise and follow the company core values, Familial Values, Integrity, Excellence, Accountability.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: TS6, Cargo Fleet, Middlesbrough
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.