Leo Xander is looking for highly motivated individuals who are willing to work on all aspects of Scaffolding.
You will be joining an award-winning Scaffolding company on an exciting project located near Victoria Street, Bristol. This project is estimated to last 6 months.
Duties will include:
* Loading and offloading scaffolding equipment. From Yard to Lorries, From Lorries to Site
* Participating in project work on site as instructed by the Scaffold Manager/Charge Hand
* Maintaining and up-keep of Scaffolding materials – Cleaning and oiling Fittings. Correct storage of materials in our Yard
* Ensuring all activities are undertaken in accordance with all safety and quality requirements
* Correct PPE must be worn at all times when erecting and dismantling the scaffolding on-site and at the Yard
* Driving Licence and own transport
* Physically fit and able to carry heavy scaffolding equipment safely
* Excellent spatial awareness
* Part 1, Part 2 scaffolder
* CSCC Certificate Card
Job Type: Full-time
Negotiable depending on experience/qualifications
* Mon – Fri
* Occasional weekend work available
* Scaffold Building: 1 year (preferred)
* Scaffolding: 1 year (preferred)
Job Type: Permanent, Contract
Location: BS1, Bristol, City of Bristol
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.