Location: Filton, Bristol
Rate of pay: £10.57 per hour plus bonus (circa £3,000)
Shift pattern: 4 nights (Apply online only)) on / 4 off / 4 days (Apply online only)) on / 4 off
This is a tremendous opportunity to join the security team at a high-profile site in Bristol. You will join a professional and dedicated team where you will receive ongoing training, support, and development.
Prior security experience isn’t essential, but you should have strong customer service skills and be able to work in a team environment. You should hold a full driving license and an SIA license.
* SIA license holder
* Full driving license
* Happy working a mixture of days, nights & weekends.
Duties to include:
* Meeting and greeting visitors to the site in a polite and customer focused manner
* Manage access control to the site
* Gatehouse duties
* Carry out vehicle searches
* Front of house duties
* Issuing passes to visitors, contractors and staff members
* Internal and external patrols of the site
* Operation of CCTV and access control systems
* Produce accurate and comprehensive incident reports
* Ensure all Health & Safety policies are adhered to
* Work in conjunction with site Assignment Instructions
* Respond to emergency situations
* Work as part of a customer focused team
Momentum Security Recruitment Specialists
Established as a Security Recruitment specialist Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary staff across the EMEA region.
Momentum Security Recruitment covers the following markets.
* Corporate Security
* Manned Guarding – Management & Operations
* Manned Guarding – SIA licensed Officer & site personnel staff
* Retail Loss Prevention, Audit & Fraud
* Security Sales & Business Development
* HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Assurance)
* Facilities Management – Hard (M&E) & Soft Services
* Electronic Security
Salary: £10.57/hour Overtime, bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bristol, City of Bristol
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.