Senior Quantity Surveyor/Employers Agent (PQS) – Residential – Manchester
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor/Employers Agent (PQS) to work for a highly successful and reputable independent project and cost management consultancy. The role will involve providing cost consultancy and Employer’s Agent services on Residential/Housing Projects. You will also be working on other Commercial Projects around the Northwest.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive Senior Quantity Surveyor/Employers Agent to add support and who can take responsibility for a large project, acting as the sole contact with the client. Current procurement trends will require the individual to poses the skills and experience to undertake the role of Employer’s Agent for Housing, Social Housing, Care and Extra Care Projects.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor/Employers Agent role:
* Estimating and cost planning
* Procurement advice,
* Tender document preparation and reporting
* Contract administrator and cost control
* Interim valuations
* Cost reporting
* Contract and dispute advice
* Final account preparation
The Senior Quantity Surveyor/Associate Director Quantity Surveyor:
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a similar technical discipline
* MRICS Preferred
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience
* Have previously undertaken the role of Employers Agent would be advantageous
* Feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation, and post contract services
* Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client
* Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationships
* A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
* A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic, and ambitious
* New Build and Refurbishment project experience within residential and mixed use
* An understanding of the social housing sector in the north of England would be useful
* Extra Care and Care experience beneficial
* Private and Affordable Housing experience
* Excellent opportunity to progress through the business, and eventually take management for a new office
* Flexible working
* Competitive Salary and additional benefits including Private Medical Insurance & Pension
* Excellent Project exposure with the chance to work on the latest Projects around the Northwest and the Midlands to add to your project portfolio.
A competitive salary and package are on offer along with the opportunity to work on some highly interesting and rewarding projects in the Northwest.
If this is an opportunity of interest, or if you have any queries, please feel free to give Sebastian Surridge a call for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed). Alternatively, if you’re not looking but know of someone who is, please don’t hesitate to let me know as we pay referral fees for successful recommendations.
Salary: £50000 – £60000/annum + Package
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.