Service Engineer (mobile or depot based) ** £2,000 Welcome Bonus ** Competitive Salary + Benefits – Kent, UK
Are you an access engineer looking for a change? Or maybe you’re -a mechanical engineer with experience in hydraulic or electrical systems? Either way why not take your career to the next level by joining Star Platforms, one of the fastest growing powered access hire companies in the UK. Not only will you be provided with all the necessary training and equipment to be successful in your role, but we also work with you to identify future development and career advancement opportunities.
Based at our Kent depot (Sevenoaks, Kent), we are expanding our engineering department – we are looking for the right people to join our dedicated engineering team. Always looking to provide outstanding customer service, your role will include inspecting, maintaining and repairing our industry leading fleet of access platforms on customers’ sites or from our modern workshop.
Star Platforms offers a comprehensive range of scissor lifts, cherry pickers and low-level platforms for hire throughout the UK.
The benefits of being a Service Engineer are:
* £2,000 Welcome Bonus
* Competitive salary + contributory pension scheme + company profit share scheme
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays + extra day for your birthday
* Health cash plan, life assurance
* A company van for mobile engineers
* Cycle2Work scheme
The key skills and qualities required:
* Relevant experience or qualifications within the powered access industry e.g CAP, IPAF and manufacturer courses (desirable)
* General mechanical experience with the ability to diagnose and repair faults on electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems
* Excellent communication skills and an understanding of the importance of providing excellent customer service
* Dedicated to their trade as well as constantly looking to learn and improve
If you are keen on joining our exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please apply now to find out more.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: TN15, Wrotham, Kent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.