Our client is a South-East based Main Contractor that’s been operating for over 20 years, specialising in new-build light industrial sites.
Their core business is the construction of manufacturing, distribution, out-of-town retail, service and data storage sectors. They have designed and built more than 100 of them. Projects range in size up to £20 m in locations across the country.
Their Health and Safety record is exemplary and, due to up-coming projects, they are now looking to add a Site Manager to their workforce.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Site Manager professional looking for a career opportunity within a Construction company that can boast excellent repeat business over time and who puts their Site Manager responsibilities at the front of all they do.
As Site Manager you should be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering green field light industrial construction projects on time and within budget, with values ranging from circa £1m to £5m.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Programing and planning
* Health & Safety compliance
* Site inductions
* Coordinating sub-contractors and site labour
* Ordering materials
* Reporting to visiting contract manager
* demonstratable knowledge as a number one site manager
* able to see a site from start to hand over
* Experience of building New Build commercial and Light industrial construction projects
Qualifications and Skills:
* CSCS Card
* First Aid
* Be a hands-on leader who can inspire and motivate the team
* Strong organisational skills
* Exceptional eye for detail with a solution focused approach
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to forge and maintain strong working relationships with people at all levels of the organisation
This is role needs to be filled as soon as possible. Apply now to learn more.
Salary: £290 – £300/day
Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.