Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN)
Elderly Nursing Home in Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Up to £18.50 per hour
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join a fantastic elderly specialist dementia nursing home in Lincoln, Lincolnshire.
Package for the Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) includes but is not limited to:
* Up to £18.50 per hour
* Full or Part time hours
* Day or Night shifts.
* Continues training and development.
Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) requirements:
* RGN or RMN qualification
* Active NMC PIN number
* Previous elderly nursing home experience is preferred but not essential so newly qualified Staff Nurses are welcome to apply.
* Experience with challenging behaviour and Mental Health desirable.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Personal interest in working within elderly care.
Please apply via this advert for the Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise.
Salary: £17.00 – £18.50/hour
Job Type: Permanent
Location: LN1, Burton, Lincolnshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.