Heartland Care Recruitment is currently recruiting for Health Care Assistants to supply a prestigious and award-winning care home in Ilklestone (DE7)
About the role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced and enthusiastic Health Care Assistants looking to work on a full time or part time with flexible shift patterns available and on an ongoing basis.
SHIFTS: 10PM – 7AM, 7AM – 2PM and 2PM – 10PM fixed or flexible shifts.
NB: Monday – Friday and Weekends available
Pay Rate: £11.30 – £14/HR depending on experience.
* Assisting residents in their day-to-day tasks,
* Working closely with individuals to support them in their everyday practical and personal tasks,
* Personal care
* Food assistance.
* A minimum of 3 months of working experience within an older person care setting.
* Operate with a caring, compassionate, and empathetic attitude.
* Excellent timekeeping and communication skills.
* The ability to accurately follow instructions and keep records.
* Work well in a team and when under pressure.
* Competitive pay rates
* Bespoke weekly payroll options
* Flexible working hours and patterns to suit you
* Free Mandatory Training courses
* Free additional CPD courses; including The Care Certificate
* Access to and membership of the NHS Discount Scheme and Discounts
* Refer a friend scheme – £100 for both you and your friend*
* Free workwear
* Direct transport links are available.
* And much, much more…
About Heartland Care Recruitment:
Here at Heartland, we are passionate about care recruitment and believe that every role in this field is vital in making a difference. Our team of locally-based specialists are here to listen to our candidates and assist them every step of the way. Our HICARE values, centred around honesty and communication, guarantee you the best possible experience when working with us. Heartland candidates also enjoy exclusive benefits including free training, complimentary uniform and CV assistance.
*Terms and conditions apply
Salary: £11.30 – £14/hour
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: DE7, Eastwood, Nottinghamshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.