Talent Acquisition Manager
6 Month FTC, Full Time
£40,000 – £50,000
Working with a leading higher education client who is loking to bring on an experieced talent acquisition specialist for a 6 month FTC. The role will be responsible for partnering with senior stakeholders across the University to hire specialist skilled, quality, fit for purpose, diverse talent. The individual will be managing the talent acquisition journey including attraction, sourcing and selection strategies, through to offer, ensuring a positive experience for candidates and hiring managers and driving our equality, diversity, and inclusion strategic direction.
* Deliver recruitment forecast for senior/difficult to recruit roles, ensuring that recruitment deliverables and SLAs are met. Directly sourcing candidates for Head, Senior Manager and hard to fill, niche roles.
* Oversee the strategic recruitment needs for the University, optimising attraction and employee value proposition, focusing on direct sourcing, effective talent pipelines and agency relationships.
* Ensure equality, diversity and inclusion initiatives are delivered and embedded across the talent acquisition agenda.
* An experienced recruiter or recruitment manager who has proven success in operating within large/complex organisations.
* Knowledge of employment legislation across the recruitment disciplines and recruitment best practice.
* Experience of using applicant tracking systems to extract, analyse and report on data.
Salary: £40000 – £50000/annum
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester