We are looking for a dynamic and highly qualified Humanities Teacher to join our client’s friendly, forward thinking Secondary School in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
The ideal candidate will
* Have a confident understanding of the curriculum for Humanities subjects, and show a real passion for the subject.
* Have the ability to inspire and motivate.
* Have a proven record of teaching RE, History or Geography in KS3 and KS4
* Carry out assessment programmes as agreed by the department and school.
* Have excellent classroom management skills.
If you are an outstanding classroom practitioner who is committed to making a difference to a young persons life then please get in touch with us.
Job Type: Contract
Location: Saint Neots, Cambridgeshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.