At Magisters Education, we’re currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants across Central London to support a Multi-Academy Trust with a number of Primary, Secondary and All-Through schools in Central London, in particular within the Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea boroughs.
The Multi-Academy Trust we are supporting are seeking experienced Teaching Assistants including Learning Support Assistants, Learning Mentors and SEN Teaching Assistants too.
All of the schools within this Multi-Academy Trust are minimum Ofsted ‘Good’ rated, with many of them also Ofsted ‘Outstanding’.
We have regular daily, short term and long term work opportunities available with them and can offer regular work and excellent pay rates for Teaching Assistants.
About the Role
As a Teaching Assistant, you’ll be expected to provide 1:1 support to students (this may include those with Special Educational Needs or English as an Additional Language), along with small group support and wider class support.
You will need to be able to build rapport well with students, assist them with their classwork and assist the class teacher in delivering a good lesson.
A Teaching Assistant should be proactive, communicate well with students and teachers alike to ensure that optimum learning takes place within the class.
* Providing 1:1, small group, and wider class support
* Managing students’ behaviour
* Assisting the teacher in the smooth delivery of lesson tasks and activities
* Supporting students when they have questions about their classwork
* Following the school’s Behaviour and Safeguarding policies
* Collecting completed classwork and handing it to the class teacher
* You must have experience working within schools as a Teaching Assistant (this includes as a Learning Support Assistant, Learning Mentor and SEN Teaching Assistant)
* You must have sound knowledge of Safeguarding
* You must be able to manage behaviour well
Why should you apply today?
* Industry leading pay rates!
* Great opportunities to work within a reputable MultiAcademy Trust
* Guided support from a team of experienced Education Consultants
If this sound like the perfect role for you then please do apply today!
We look forward to working with you!
Salary: £80 – £90/day
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time
Location: City of Westminster, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.