A Reputable MSP in Birmingham who boast an impressive portfolio of clients have an opening for multiple Telecom Engineers. This is an exciting time to join this expanding company as they look to capitalise on the growth they have been through over the past year.
There are Junior and Senior positions open with this client so they are happy to see profiles from all backgrounds and experiences. The ideal person will be someone who is engaging, enjoys a fast-paced working environment where culture is an integral part of this company.
Some of the Duties and responsibilities include:
* Installation and support of telecommunication and data products.
* Dealing with customer cases, closing support tickets in compliance with SLA agreements.
* Providing basic training to users on completion of installations.
* Liaising with colleagues to help pre-empt maintenance or recovery procedures.
* Completion of all pre/post project documentation and processes
In return the company can offer you:
* Excellent training prospects and certifications on their products.
* Basic salary up to £34k, with reviews on this after probation.
* Car/ Car allowance worth £7200
* Great holidays and overall benefits package
* Chance to work with a variety of customers and upskill
* Work from Home when not required in office
* On-call optional for those who want to earn extra cash!
If you would like to find out more about this position and see how you can become part of this close knit team, where teamwork and creativity are vital to this company and encouraged at every step. Then apply below to be immediately considered for interview.
Salary: £20000 – £34000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.