Please note that this is a course and fees apply.
My Four Wheels are one of the most trusted and fastest growing driving schools in the UK with 200 driving instructors currently on the road and hundreds in our training programme who will be hitting the roads shortly.
There is currently a record number of learner drivers who need teaching due to test centre backlogs due to covid. In the last 12 months our Driving Instructors hourly rates have increased on average by £3 per hour due to the high demand. Additionally, over 70% of our Driving Instructors have waiting lists, some as long as 6 months. There has never been a better time to become a driving instructor.
Full training is provided and is conducted as local to you as possible. Not only are our pass rates way above the industry average, but we also refund all of your training fees back when you work with us.
Our training programme –
* Part 1 (Theory) – We provide books, subscriptions to online theory platforms and tutor support.
* Part 2 (Driving ability test) – We provide you with 8 hours in car training with our highly skilled trainers as local as possible to you along with tutor support and other training material
* Part 3 (The instructional ability test) – we provide you with 20 hours in car training and 20 hours VCT (Virtual Classroom Training), videos, tutor support and other training material
Once you have completed your in-car hours and VCT’s at part 3, you are able to start working with My Four Wheels on a Trainee License which allows you to “Earn while you learn” before taking your part 3 test. During this time period you will also receive an addition 10 hours of in car training and 10 hours VCT’s.
Becoming a Driving Instructor has many benefits, these include –
* A car – Get your very own dual controlled car to teach in (See images and videos at the bottom of the advert)
* Be your own boss – work the hours which suit you (Monday to Sunday – 7am to 7pm)
* Work from home – you will be teaching learner drivers local to where you live
* The enjoyment of teaching people one of the most important life skills
* Finally, our Driving Instructors at My Four Wheels receive an excellent annual income
Anyone can become a Driving Instructor, recently we have recruited people from the following industries –
* Engineering Industry (mechanical engineer, automotive engineer, maintenance engineer, sales engineer and field service engineer).
* Hospitality Industry (catering assistant, general manager, kitchen assistant / chef , supervisor and operations manager).
* Manufacturing (production operative, machine operative, warehouse, assistant manager and quality control).
* Retail industry (store manager, kitchen designer, sales advisor , retail advisor and retail assistant).
* Leisure and Tourism industry (Fitness Instructor, travel consultant, general manager, travel agent and personal trainer).
To apply become a Driving Instructor, you must meet the following criteria –
Have held a full UK driving licence (or approved foreign licence) for at least 2 1/2 years.
Have not been banned from driving in the last 4 years
Have no more than 6 points on your licence.
For more information, please click the apply now button and fill out our short application form
Job Type: Permanent
Location: GU22, Woking, Surrey
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.