Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for enthusiastic and committed individuals who are seeking roles in the Education sector. The need to support schools in the Swindon area on both a full-time and part-time basis is huge already and with the market the way it is, you are almost guaranteed work on the days that you’re free. The work will vary from general TA positions supporting the teacher with groups of pupils or the entire class and providing one-to-one support.
We are looking for:
* Experience working with primary aged pupils (preferable)
* Someone who can communicate effectively & is confident working with children
* An enthusiastic individual who is passionate about helping kids and a willingness to learn on the job
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for Trainee Teaching Assistant roles in Swindon through Tradewind. Or for more information about the role, contact Ross on (phone number removed) / (url removed)
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.